Data protection policy
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (hereinafter, RGPD) , we publish the information collected about our users when we visit the sites of HispaVista SL (“We”); on how that information can be used and disclosed; how you can control the use and disclosure of your information; and about how your information is protected.
1. Area of application
2. Information collected in Our Sites.
- Information provided directly to you: To access the functions of our sites, access specific content or features, or access direct contact with our sites, we can ask for detailed information, including:
- contact information, such as name, email address, postal address, landline and mobile number;
- Username and password;
- information published in community discussions and other online interactive functions;
- searches carried out in Our Sites; and
- correspondence you send us.
Information collected automatically when you visit Our Sites and interact with it: When you visit and interact with our Sites, certain information may be automatically collected, including but not limited to:
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer;
- technical aspects such as browser, operating system and others;
- the web pages visited and / or ads viewed;
- standard login information on the server;
- and information collected through HTML cookies, Flash cookies, web beacons and similar technologies.
- Information we collect from other sources: Other sources that can find information about you, including:
- Access or registration to services through social networks of third parties (such as Facebook Connect or Twitter), from which you can enter data such as user name, contact email and other personal information necessary for the requested supply;
- public interaction such as ad click rates and information on the number of times you have seen a specific ad; and
- unique identifiers, such as identification numbers of mobile devices and / or geolocation thereof in accordance with applicable legislation.
You should be aware that Our Sites may combine and contrast the information we collect with the information we obtain from third-party sources.
3. How and for what purposes we use the information we collect
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- Communications by email: With your authorization, we may use the information collected to send you email communications regarding your account or changes to Our Sites, newsletters to which you have subscribed; as well as, with previous authorization of the user, promotional messages about our own products and services or those of commercial partners. At any time you can choose to stop receiving those communications using the deactivation tools included in these communications or in the preferences page of your profile of the site in question.
- Mobile communications: With your authorization, you can use your telephone number to contact you or send notifications to the contracted services address.
- Publicity: With the objective of giving free access to services and / or information,
Some of our sites show ads, some of which are oriented based on information about you. For example, the information collected by the medium of cookies and other sources may be used by Us or Third Party Advertising to display personalized advertising that may be relevant in relation to your preferences. You can consult information on this in our Cookies Policy.
- User accounts: to maintain the security and privacy of the data of our services, to track accesses and user actions (eg: IP registration and / or other data referring to the last access to your preferences panel). Also to access certain services, services, third-party services (such as Facebook and Twitter), with which we may need to share information about yourself and vice versa (specified in point 2), whose purpose will be limited to providing access to contracted services.
- Making requests: We may use the information you provide us to comply with the services and information requested (eg, contact information to answer questions about the operation of the service).
- Statistical analysis: In order to help and improve the use of our site, we accumulate and analyze the data we collect.
- Social networks: Facebook, Twitter and other networks to inform and interact with our followers. By making our follower, you consent to the personal data being available in your profile, exclusively so that you feel like it and in saying social networks according to their use and privacy policies.
- Legal needs: the information collected can be used to prevent illegal activities, to apply the Terms and Conditions of Use of Our Sites or to protect our rights and the rights of our users.
- In addition to the foregoing, we may use the information for any other purpose that we disclose to you at the time of collecting your information or in accordance with your authorization.
4. Share information:
We only share information about our users in the following circumstances:
- We may share aggregate information with third parties or other information that does not identify you to help us develop content, services and advertising that we hope you will find interesting. Note that we do not share contact information with third parties that are advertised in Our Sites.
- We may employ third parties to perform services related to Our Sites, including database management, maintenance services, analytics, marketing, data processing and distribution of email and text messages. These third parties will have access to information about you only to perform those tasks on our behalf.
- If you choose to participate in public activities on Our Sites, such as posting comments on forums, any information you submit may be read, collected or used by others. We ask you to be prudent when you decide to reveal any personal information in public activities or deliveries.
- We may share information about you, upon notice, in the event that any of Our Sites is acquired by, or merged with, another company.
- We may share information about you for the investigation of illegal activities that involve threats to the physical safety or other rights of any person, violations of the Terms and Conditions of Use of Our Sites, or if required by law or any required judicial / legal procedures. by the authorities.
- Likewise, we may share information for any other purpose that we disclose at the time of collecting your information or pursuant to your authorization.
5. Share information:
Please note that when you visit or see advertisements on Our Sites they may independently collect information about you from third parties, including your IP address and information about the websites you visit and the links you click on, by means of cookies, clicks on links or other means. For more information, see our section on Cookies and other technologies and Third party advertising.
Remember that we do not control the privacy practices of those third-party services. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of all third-party service providers.
6. Exercise of your Rights
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability, withdrawal of consent or opposition to your data before a specific service through email or postal mail at the following address, including in the application Copy or photocopy of your ID or equivalent document, identifying data on which you wish to exercise your rights and specification of the right you wish to exercise.
Adress: Camino Portuetxe 83-3º. Oficina 1, C.P. 20.018 San Sebastián,España
The treatment manager will respond to requests within a maximum of one month from receipt of the request, which can be extended in another two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and the number of requests. The responsible party will inform the interested party of any such extension within one month of receiving the request, indicating the reasons for the delay.
Likewise, you can deactivate your account at any time by visiting the preferences page for your profile in any of Our Sites. For more information, please review our Terms and Conditions of Use.
To manage your options regarding Cookies, see our Cookies Policy. Remember that we do not have access to, nor control over, the cookies of advertisers or service providers, and that this information is not applicable to third-party information practices.
7. Confidentiality and security
We limit access to information about you to employees or service providers who need to come into contact with such information to provide you with contracted products or services or to do their job. We have also adopted adequate technical, physical and administrative procedures to help protect information about you from loss, misuse and alteration.
8. Transfer of personal data outside the EU
9. Under 18 years
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If we identify information of this type, our databases will be removed as quickly as possible. If you believe that we have collected information of this type, please contact us at email@example.com.
10. Cambios en la política de privacidad